In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “RGPD”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, Mediterranean Bubbles, as responsible for the treatment, informs the user of the existence of an automated personal data file created by and for Mediterranean Bubbles and under its responsibility, with the purpose of carrying out the maintenance and management of the relation with the user, as well as the work of information.
PERSONAL DATA Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT Information we receive from you while submitting us inquires (contact form): Examples of personal data that we may collect from you are as follows: full name, a record of communication, e-mail, phone number, and location, date of birth, financial data for processing payments or returns, and any other information that would help us to provide you the best services for your holiday to Spain.
When you contact us via the contact form, we keep a record of your communication in order to plan your perfect holiday to Spain. We may use your e-mail address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We also may process personal information received directly from social media (Facebook, Instagram and Linkedln as well as Mailchimp). Such data may include:
- Information related to the operations of our mutual collaboration (for example, details about the holiday rentals, your interests, your needs, and any other information related to providing a bespoke tailor-made tour).
- Other personal data that we need to process for the purpose of concluding or executing an agreement with you.
- If our website is used for information purposes only, in other words, if you do not send us any other information, we only collect personal data which your browser sends to our servers. This information is the technical information which is required in order to display our website on your browser:
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your visit to our website
- The duration of your visit
- Those pages of our website which you have visited and the amount of time spent on them
- Access status /HTTP status code
- The amount of data transmitted
- The Internet browser you use
- The language and version of your browser software
- The operating system you use and its user interface
- The domain name of your Internet service provider
- The website that linked you to our website
- Demographic information
- Source and medium of the acquisition
OTHER TOOL/RESOURCES, SERVICE PROVIDERS
For the purpose of effective work and consistent improvement we may collect and process your personal data using other tools/resources, service providers, etc. At the same time, we guarantee that we take all possible security precautions to protect your personal data and we do not violate any of your rights.
WHY WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may process personal data, in particular, on any of the following legal grounds:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party to, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Third Party Sites
This policy only addresses our activities from our servers. Other sites (including those that we link to within an advertisement, article or otherwise and third-party sites or services with which we offer or co-brand) may have their own policies, which we do not control, and thus are not addressed by this policy.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook and Instagram are located in the United States.
Right to information
This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for information about what personal data (about him or her) is being processed and the rationale for such processing.
Right to access
This right provides the data subject with the ability to get access to his or her personal data that is being processed. This request provides the right for data subjects to see or view their own personal data, as well as to request copies of the personal data.
Right to rectification
This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for modifications to his or her personal data in case the data subject believes that this personal data is not up to date or accurate.
Right to withdraw consent
This right provides the data subject with the ability to withdraw a previously given consent for the processing of their personal data for a purpose. The request would then require a halt to the processing of the personal data that was based on the consent provided earlier. You can revoke your consent to personal data processing via every email we send to you.
Right to object
This right provides the data subject with the ability to object to the processing of their personal data.
Right to object to the automated processing
This right provides the data subject with the ability to object to a decision based on the automated processing.
Right to be forgotten
Also known as a right to erasure, this right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for the deletion of their data.
Right of data portability
This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for transfer of his or her personal data.
We use industry-standard methods to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, such as encrypted files. Among other techniques, we usually store such information on a computer behind our “firewall” in a secure location, and we often restrict the number of employees internally who can access such data.
Whenever you use our website, different types of cookies are stored on your computer in addition to the data referred to above. Cookies are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s device by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are not able to execute programs or put viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and effective; they offer you tailor-made content and better user experience.
By using cookies to store a “session ID,” your computer can be recognized whenever it visits various subpages on our website or if it returns to our website at a later time. You can delete cookies in your browser’s security settings and you can also configure your browser settings as you wish in order, for example, to refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies at all. We draw your attention to the fact that if you do that, then you may not be able to use all of the functions on this website.
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.